- LPCB approved to the latest versions of EN54 Parts 2 and 4 (Amendment 2)
- Keyswitch or keypad entry to a wide range of engineering functions including zone test, zone delay, coincidence and non-latching zones
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault) and two open-collector outputs (Remote & Reset) Available with 2, 4 or 8 zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits ‘Class Change’ and Alert inputs
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 switch mode PSU
- Ancillary connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network driver card required per system) & optional relay boards.
- Space available for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries
- Fully compatible with the Context Plus UL-listed Series 65A range of conventional detectors and with the Ei range of wireless detectors and ancillaries.
- Economy version also available – contact our sales desk for details
MAINS SUPPLY VOLTAGE: 230 Va.c. ±10% 50/60Hz TOTAL OUTPUT CURRENT LIMITED TO: 1.5A NUMBER OF ZONE CIRCUITS: 2, 4 or 8
MAX. NUMBER OF SMOKE DETECTORS PER ZONE: 25
MAX. NUMBER OF COMBINED DETECTORS & MANUAL CALL POINTS PER ZONE: 32 NUMBER OF SOUNDER CIRCUITS: 4
MAX. NO OF BELLS @ 25 mA: 32
MAX. NO OF ELECTRONIC SOUNDERS @ 20 mA: 40
SOUNDER CIRCUIT FUSES (1 PER CIRCUIT) : 200mA min hold current, 400mA max trip current, 50mA when tripped ENCLOSURE (WxHxD): 380 x 235 x 96mm approx
WEIGHT (WITHOUT BATTERIES): 1.75KG